|Buttermilk and Cream|
Basically what is Buttermilk ?
A residual liquid which remains after butter is churns out of cream.
It is very healthy drink especially in warm climate area.
It is very useful in kitchen mostly in baking . Chef use it mostly substitute for egg recipes.
Guidelines to follow :-
- Only Post Vegetarian recipes which are cooked with Buttermilk ( chaas ) or Cream . e.g. Kadhi made out of chass.
- Eggs allowed in Baking.
- Link your recipes to JCookingOdyssey's announcement page and this event announcement on your post. It's Compulsory.
- Use of logo is compulsory .
- Multiple entries allowed, if you're posting from archives please Re Post them with event logo and both link announcement page.
- Event closes on May 31st 2013.
- You can send entries to our email if link doesn't work on firstname.lastname@example.org with the following details.
2.Your Blog name
5.Picture of your recipe
Also non bloggers can send their entries to my email ID and the subject line with your name, Recipe,and the picture of your recipe.
Please leave me comment so that I can check my mail box.
So get set Ready Ladies, looking forward your recipes...!!